Sunday

The Tagging Game

I have been tagged by Michelle of the wonderful blog Just Imagine. The object is to answer the following questions and then tag 6 others.


1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was living in paradise.... Beautiful Tampa Florida and I was soaking up the sun.

2. Five Items on my To Do List today:
  • Go to Church
  • Clean out my closet
  • Hang out and play Wii with my daughter
  • Cook dinner--- that will be a surprise because I have no clue yet
  • Relax on the back patio

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Hmmm. it might be easier to list what I don't like since I like pretty much anything (and it is starting to show)! But I guess my favorites would be - fresh strawberries, watermelon, chips and salsa and Almond Joys! I am in the process of trying to give up drinking Cokes.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Give to my church, travel more, give my house a makeover, share with my friends and family and give more to St. Judes to help children and their families with cancer.

5. Places I would live:
Anywhere, because living is an action- the house is just a structure.

I am tagging these 6 bloggers and hope you choose to play along.

Ask Kari & Kijsa

Cote de Texas

The Inspired Room

Charlie's Design Diary

Toast and Tables

Off The Wall

Here are the rules: Answer the questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.