Sunday

House of Turquoise


Did you notice that I have found a beautiful blog and added to my list? Where have I been? House of Turquoise is written by Erin and she is in love with the colors of turquoise, robin's egg blue, aqua, sky blue, seafoam green and ocean blue. She can also direct you where to buy all things turquoise with her shopping blog "Everything Turquoise" which has been featured in the Washington Post! Erin also has a rainbow of other blogs to check out- Black and White Delight, Pink and Brown Love, The Chocolate Blues and Decor Green. So in honor of my new found inspirational spot, I am sharing a glimpse of my daughter's room---shhhh- she doesn't know it.

10 comments:

  1. Paula,

    You are too kind!! Your entry totally just made my day! :-)

    I love this glimpse of your daughter's room. Do you know where the bedding is from? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin,

    Glad to put a smile on your face! I'll have to think about where we purchased the bedding.. I can't seem to remember at the moment, but I will let you know when it comes to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your new banner!

    Checking out the new blog right now, sounds right up my ally!

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    xxxx
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa,

    Thanks! I changed the banner to match the shop-- just gave it a makeover :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is such a wonderfully cheerful room! I would love walking in every time! Thanks for sharing this photo! I am inspired to spruce up my boys room:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl, your daughter! Great room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Charlie and Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! How old is she?

    JOni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Joni- She just turned 14 and growing to be a wonderful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am infatuated with turquoise with the moment, and I'm a fan of House of Turquoise, too. Your daughter's room looks like fun! -Julia

    ReplyDelete

Happy Dwellers say: