Sunday

Geometrix

I went on a photo shoot this weekend looking at architectural elements and thought I would share some of my photos. Geometric shapes are everywhere in design and I set out on a journey to take as many shots as I could with geometric shapes on the facades of buildings and other interesting objects. Of course I took the liberty of sprinkling a little Photoshop magic pixie dust :)


I loved this tiled column adjacent to the metal roof.



Have you ever noticed the shapes created when looking up into a bell tower?



An old abandond railroad track is pleasing to the eye.



Cool design of metal screening on the side of a building.



Painted tiles



Metal Roofing



A Striped Awning



Rusted tin building



If you enjoyed, check back in tomorrow as I hope to add a few more shots of geometric elements in unexpected places.