Monday

Geometrix- 2nd Edition

This post is a continuation of yesterday's with shots from my weekend excursion looking for geometric shapes used in design.

This is an old window in an old warehouse.(sprinkled with a little pixie dust)




Here is a different view of the awning-- This one was actually taken by my daughter- A totally different perspective- which is great!


More tile from an old downtown building.



Another great shot by my daughter---



If you look closely- you can see stars- These must have been a popular decorative touch many, many years ago because I see them on a lot of the old buildings.



I don't know why-- I just liked this shot!


Have a great day and keep your eyes open.

"Architecture is life, or at least it is life itself taking form and therefore it is the truest record of life as it was lived in the world yesterday, as it is lived today or ever will be lived."
Frank Lloyd Wright