Monday

Celebrating the Good Things in this World




All changes are more or less tinged with melancholy, for what we are leaving behind is part of ourselves. Amelia Barr

I don't know about you but I sometimes feel a little melancholy as I put away the Christmas decorations. It may be because they represent special times with friends and family - all the joy and laughter that comes so easily at this time of year. I've decided that I am resolving myself to enjoy it this year!


So as I put away the last twinkling lights....

My hope in the following year is make a conscious decision to enjoy and take time to celebrate the good things in this world and to live with a passion everyday! And I wish the same for you!

There are so many wonderful blogs and I am looking forward to a wonderful new year filled with inspiring ideas for us all - my fellow bloggers!
Let's start celebrating! As Martha would say... It's A Good Thing.