Friday

Christmas- Pure & Simple

This Christmas at my house, we are celebrating in a simple, natural style. I decided to mix natural elements with mercury glass and chose olive green as the featured color since it is a true color from nature.



We are going to celebrate the reason for the season and enjoy the bounty that we have been blessed with. So to start, here is a simple crèche on the mantel.


Mercury glass and the pine branches mix beautifully.



These are acorns that were gathered on a nature walk a couple of weeks ago in the woods down at the lake. I just love them-- but I will tell you that I had to freeze them prior to putting them out-- just to be on the safe side--I didn't want any little critters coming out to enjoy themselves in the warmth of my house!



The mantel- a little candlelight certainly makes things more festive.



I just love all of the the textures of the potpourri with the mercury glass.




Sweet angelic candleholder.



Finials glimmering!



Here the pillows are dressed for Christmas!


I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and are able to keep it simple so that you can enjoy it to it's fullest!


Be sure to check out all of the Christmas decorating ideas at The Inspired Room!