Wednesday

PhotoStory Friday and Design



"Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun."
Charles Swindoll

Looking up in the palace! My friend and I had a blast walking around Caesar's Palace last week! You never know who you might run into when walking through the The Forum Shops... I literally almost bumped into the comedian David Brenner! and then I looked silly because I just pointed at him and muttered "You're You're" as he continued on his way.


If you would like to play along- just post any pics related to home, design, architecture, fabrics, textures, etc. and copy this logo code into your photo post so other design participants can easily be found.
THE LOGO CODE:

Hosted by Neutral Dwelling

which is a satellite hosting from:

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

Please post your link here:




Help if needed