Wednesday

Photostory Friday - Play Along

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek





"I've got rhythm
I've got music
I've got my man
Who could ask for anything more?"
Gershwin

My photo is a tribute to my husband's attempt at design (just to please me). We have a college age daughter whose bedroom has been claimed by my husband as his "studio". And I don't blame him, poor thing, his last space was a converted closet in the family room. Anyway, he wanted some sound absorbing qualities to the room and started talking about foam squares so of course I panicked because I could see the room in my minds eye as this hip room with a sofa and guitars as artwork, etc. I'm sure you get the picture. So when he started talking foam, I couldn't imagine. He got busy and ordered his soundproofing squares and to my delight they were fabric covered and looked much nicer than I expected. He even hung them in a decorative pattern as artwork and at the right height so we can still have the sofa and all of the musicians and "roadies" (which would be me) will have a place to sit and enjoy themselves.

I hope you will grab your camera and play along with anything that has to do with design or your home. Here is a Mr. Linky for our satellite hosting along with MamaGeek and Cecily for photos pertaining to anything home design.
Hosted by Neutral Dwelling

Copy this logo code into your photo post so other design participants can easily be found.
THE LOGO CODE: