Tuesday

The Walking Gallery

I received an email from Francine Oeyen inviting me to take a look at her artwork. What a wonderful project she has initiated, it is called "Be My Walking Gallery". She creates miniature, hand-painted canvases adapted to rings, earrings, pins and hair barrettes which are made of wood, cloth and silver. Each piece is unique and created by the artist herself in Argentina.

Her wish is to have her paintings travel around the world representing a part of herself that detaches and walks around when other people become her walking gallery. She asks that you "Have my paintings. Walk around in them, take them off the wall, show them to the world. Turn my images into part of your image, be my walking gallery."

Take a look at some of her lovelies:


(I love this one as I love anything to do with nature!)




See more of her items at her etsy shop or visit her blog BeMyWalkingGallery to see where her pieces are traveling. Her own website will be up soon.


Thank you so much Francine for sharing with us!