Monday

When Irish Eyes are Smiling, Interiors are Stunning!


I attended a colorful Celtic Festival this weekend.

Many dancers in beautiful costumes were featured along with lots of great Irish music that set your toes to tapping.


After the festival I thought I would look at interiors in Ireland. And did I find something that made me swoon- It not only has beautiful interiors but it is a fabulous destination! It is the The Clarion Suites Hotel in Limerick City and it is designed by DWA design. Simon Thompson is the creative director of DWA design. Their objective was to create a 5 star hotel with an elegant, modern, chic interior from a dilapidated building and on a limited budget. They certainly pulled it off!

The absolutely gorgeous,contemporary chandeliers and furniture were designed to create a sense of design and fun against the ornate architectural features. I just love the chandeliers, don't you?
I know if ever I find myself in Ireland, I will be sure to pay this hotel a visit.
Photos via DWA- visit their website to see many other beautifully featured rooms!