Thursday

One of my favorite designers: Kenneth Brown

One of my favorite designers is Kenneth Brown. I love that he uses nature for inspiration. As I stated in an earlier post...... The best combinations of textures and coloring can be found among God's creations. When you look very closely- it's all in the details and it makes me stand in awe of God's color choices. I am proud to say that Kenneth is from Louisiana! We always seem to get bad press so it's great that he is out there shining a good light on our state in the world of design.



Can you imagine creating a room using the colors found in this mushroom pic?


How does this one look?



What about this butterfly?


These colors make a beautiful room...



Even clay dirt has beautiful coloring if you look closely.


Isn't it lovely?


Inspiration can be anywhere you look in nature!

Room photos from Lagerlings